Please note a very important change:
• The gifts that you are sending should now go to the MOTB and not Key Bridge Marriott. (If you already sent them to the Marriott just let me know)
Please note we are sold out and now have 400 people coming not 370.
Museum of the Bible
Attn: Casandra McAnally
400 4th Street SW
Washington, D.C. 20024
If you need to indicate a contact person and phone number at the MOTB for shipment please use Casandra McAnally (202) 848-1559. We must receive it no later than May 11th.
On all boxes being shipped if you can please attach the sign you were given to each box it will be very helpful to be able to locate those boxes onsite. In addition, please try to mark on the boxes that they are the gift, so we don’t have to open all your boxes to find the right ones. You can download the sign here just change ICEJ to your ministries initials. ICEJ Half Page
• Please send all tracking numbers for each box, what each box is for (gift, exhibit table, banners, etc.) and the expected delivery date, to Dawn.Wyatt@Icejusa.org and cc me Jaime.Fusco@Icejusa.org
• If you will be utilizing the table at the MOTB please note they are 5ft tables and will be set up in the Promenade hall right outside the Gathering Space. Please note there is no electrical outlets available.
• We will only have the tables open before the program begins at 6:30. The tables must be set up no later than 5pm. You are welcome to arrive at the MOTB any time after 1pm on Sunday afternoon. Please note if you will be entering the Museum with boxes you must tell me beforehand because of security.
• Conference staff will help to make sure your boxes are at your table for set-up and will have box cutters and tape to assist with opening and closing boxes.
• If you need the conference staff to help transport your boxes from the MOTB to the Key Bridge Marriott on Sunday night you must pack up your table while dinner is served in order for us to load the buses for transfer. Please note your staff will be solely responsible for packing up your materials and assisting the conference staff in loading the boxes on the bus and help unload the bus back at the Key Bridge Marriott (the buses will be returning to the hotel after the program is finished.)
If you do not need our help and will not be tearing down your table at this time please give me advance notice of your plans.
• As a reminder no large banners are allowed at the MOTB only standard retractable banners.
• Please send Dawn and I, the name and cell number of the contact person who will be overseeing your exhibit table onsite. If you are bringing additional staff just to run the exhibit tables but they are not part of your paid registrations then please also give us those names and note that they will not be able to join the dinner Sunday night.
When you arrive at the Museum of the Bible please text me at 347-491-1986 and let me know your name, organization you are with and that you are onsite! Dawn will be there to greet you and help you get settled. We will try to make it available for you to check-in for the conference at this time, otherwise you will need to go to the sponsor check-in table at 5:15 before general registration opens.
• Anything you will not need at the MOTB Sunday night can be sent directly to the Key Bridge Marriott
These items can be shipped to the Key Bridge Marriott no earlier than May 7th and no later than May 12th. Please note this does not include the gift that must be received no later than May 11th preferably at the MOTB.
Please address them as follows
ATTN: Katie Barlow
Key Bridge Marriott
1401 Lee Hwy
Arlington, VA 22209
Katie Barlow is the contact person at the Marriott (703) 284-1469
On all boxes being shipped if you can please attach the sign you were given to each box it will be very helpful to be able to locate those boxes onsite. In addition, please try to mark on the boxes what they are (ex. the gift, exhibit table, banners, etc.) so we don’t have to open all your boxes to find the right ones.
• Please send all tracking numbers for each box, what each box is for (gift, exhibit table, banners, etc.) and the expected delivery date, to Dawn.Wyatt@Icejusa.org and cc myself Jaime.Fusco@Icejusa.org
• As of right now the first time we will have access for set-up on Monday is 4am. Registration will open that morning at 8:15am so all tables must be set up no later than 8am.
• We will be on the 1st floor in the hall right outside the Potomac Ballroom.
• Please let me know if you will need an electrical outlet.
• Conference staff will be there assisting to bring your boxes to your table, provide box cutters and answering any questions you may have, however, your staff is solely responsible to unpack, set-up and maintain your table.
• You are more than welcome to use larger banners at this venue.
• The tables will be open before and after each session and during the morning coffee break. Please see schedule here.
Monday Exhibit table times
8:15am until around 9:15am
10:30-11am Coffee Break
12:20 -12:40 Lunch (depending on crowd it is solely up to your organization how long you want to be open during the meal breaks)
We will start the session promptly after lunch but you are more than welcome to be at your table.
2:30-4:45 The only time it would be distracting is during the afternoon sessions when people have to go to a different room in a short period of time for the break out session. This would be the only time that it would be nice not to have the tables open.
4:45 Dinner break – Tables open. Again you can judge by traffic how long you want to keep it open
7pm – Session starts at 7:30 you can close then or stay open your call
9pm – there may be some people who are looking to buy at this time
10:30 – Many of the other vendors will be tearing down before this.
Tables must be teared down Monday night
Tuesday only banner no table
• Tear down will be Monday night. It is your choice to do it during the Monday night session or after the program ends. Conference staff will be there to assist with tape, and to help bring the boxes to the shipment area.
• Please be sure to have all return shipping labels and account information with you to adhere to your boxes.
• The only item that will not go to the shipment area Monday night will be the 1 banner that will be needed for Tuesday morning as part of the program.
• After the program Tuesday you must pack up the banner and adhere shipping label and give to Dawn Wyatt to get to shipment area. If you will not have someone there Tuesday to do this, please let us know ahead of time and give all of the needed material to Dawn Wyatt.
- Please note Dinner Monday is not included in the conference registration, however, if you are interested in purchasing a meal to have onsite at the hotel the cost will be approximately $55/pp. You can register to reserve a seat for Dinner here.
- If you are not a Marriott Rewards member than please sign up here by following the link below in order to get free wifi in your hotel room.
- If you are arriving at the hotel (Key Bridge Marriott) on Saturday we will have an Advanced check in that evening at that location for the Gala & Summit. Check in time and location TBA
- We have also uploaded a Conference Guide with other information that you can access here.
See you in DC!